Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: tour or album

  1. #11
    Inactive Member BigMike061668's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Album, Album, Album!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Album because an album is always followed up by a tour.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When you got the music in you, you gotta let it out! Definitely bring out the new album!!!!
    And when they do tour again in 2008, maybe they could also perform "live" the songs they never have, like Through These Eyes, Down Here with the Rest of Us, Down On the World Again, Live Before You Die, Faithless, Winners and Losers, and tho they've done this once, Pleasure Seeker!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member PennState95's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2004
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    An album please, especially if it is "right now".

  5. #15
    Inactive Member nubus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mrsweezer is right: New album and on the following tour with "The Rest of us" and "Cold Feeling".Songs i heared never(Rest) or long time ago live. Yep, that would be great [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have played Winners and Losers before, but it was before the album came out. Ive seen them do a couple of those other songs as well. I'd like to see them do a new album and maybe the hootenanny this year (it is their year to do it) and maybe a couple of other shows here or there, not a actual tour. The way i see them going is...releaseing a greatest hits album, followed by a small tour where they try some of their new songs, and then them going into the studio and recording the new album.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Which would you rather see right now?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member guitar gangster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Without a doubt, A Album... I cant wait !!

  9. #19
    Thy_Will_Not_Mine
    Guest Thy_Will_Not_Mine's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Steadfastpunk:
    album then tour, then solo album then solo tour, then run for president in 08.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">There are so many unusual candidates running for president in '08, that Mike Ness wouldn't even seem out of place.

    And to answer the topic of the thread, I'll sure as hell take what I can get. I know it's not realistic that a new album will be out any time soon. No matter what Mike says, they still need more time to perfect it. More touring would ultimately take away important time needed to make the album. All I can really say is I have high hopes for the new one, and I hope we'll be hearing (either on the new one or greatest hits) studio versions of Bakersfield, I Can't Run No More, Private Hell, Far Behind, Diamond In The Rough, and Road Zombie. And I too hope on the next tour they start playing much needed "less popular" songs that we rarely, if ever, get to hear live. I mean, certain songs (I won't mention titles) will be played at every Social Distortion show, but I would love to hear lots of others (cough, cough, more Prison Bound songs). Oh and to end my long speech, I think I can die a happy man if they once again get Eric "Jailhouse" von Herzen to appear on the upcoming album.

  10. #20
    Kematter
    Guest Kematter's Avatar

    New Record

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •